General Terms and Conditions
Table of Contents:
Article 1 - Definitions
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Article 3 - Applicability
Article 4 - The offer
Article 5 - The agreement
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
Article 8 - Exclusion right
Article 9 - The price
Article 10 - Conformity and guarantee
Article 11 - Delivery and execution
Article 12 - Duration transactions: duration, termination and renewal
Article 13 - Payment
Article 14 - Complaints procedure
Article 15 - Disputes
Article 16 - Additional derogations
Article 1 - Definitions For the purposes of these conditions:
1. Cooling-off period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
2. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
3. Day: calendar day;
4. Duration transaction: a distance contract relating to a range of products and/or services, the delivery and/or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
5. Durable medium: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
6. Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to waive the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
7. Model form: the model withdrawal form that the entrepreneur makes available that a consumer can fill in when he wants to make use of his right of withdrawal.
8. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and/or services to consumers remotely;
9. Distance contract: an agreement whereby, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance selling of products and/or services, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, only one or more techniques for distance communication are used;
10. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to conclude an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur having met simultaneously in the same room.
11. General Terms and Conditions: these General Terms and Conditions of the entrepreneur.
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Newhealing Botanicals, Predikherenlaan 40, 5042CM in TILBURG. +31627050557, firstname.lastname@example.org, Chamber of Commerce no 66155827, VAT number NL001584682B39
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded and orders between entrepreneur and consumer.
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed by the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
3. By way of derogation from the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, if the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that it can be easily stored by the consumer on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be read electronically and that they will be sent free of charge at the consumer's request by electronic means or otherwise.
4. In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs shall apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer may always invoke the applicable provision that is most favourable to him in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions.
5. If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are at any time wholly or partially void or destroyed, then the agreement and these terms and conditions will otherwise be maintained and the relevant provision will be replaced without delay by a provision that approximates the scope of the original as much as possible.
6. Situations that are not regulated in these general terms and conditions must be assessed 'in the spirit' of these general terms and conditions.
7. Ambiguities about the explanation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions must be explained 'in the spirit' of these general terms and conditions.
Article 4 - The offer
1. If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made under conditions, this is explicitly stated in the offer.
2. The offer is without obligation. The entrepreneur is entitled to change and adjust the offer.
3. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the offered products and/or services. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
4. All images, specifications data in the offer are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
5. Images with products are a true representation of the products offered. Entrepreneur cannot guarantee that the colors displayed exactly match the real colors of the products.
6. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in the special:
• the price including taxes;
• any costs of shipping;
• the manner in which the agreement will be concluded and what actions are necessary for this;
• whether or not the right of withdrawal applies; • the method of payment, delivery and execution of the agreement;
• the period for accepting the offer, or the period within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
• the level of the tariff for distance communication if the costs of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic rate for the means of communication used;
• whether the agreement is archived after its conclusion, and if so how it can be consulted by the consumer;
• the way in which the consumer, before concluding the agreement, can check the data provided by him in the context of the agreement and, if desired, restore it;
• any other languages in which, in addition to Dutch, the agreement can be concluded;
• the codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur has submitted and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
• the minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of a duration transaction.
• Available sizes, colors, types of materials.
Article 5 - The Agreement
1. The agreement is concluded, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and the fulfilment of the conditions laid down therein.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur immediately confirms by electronic means the receipt of the acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures to this end.
4. The entrepreneur can - within legal frameworks - inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good grounds not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request or to attach special conditions to the execution.
5. The entrepreneur will send the following information to the consumer with the product or service, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium:
a. the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
b. the conditions under which and the way in which the consumer can use the right of withdrawal or a clear notification regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. the information about warranties and existing service after purchase;
d. the data contained in article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided this data to the consumer before the execution of the agreement;
e. the requirements for termination of the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or of indefinite duration.
6. In the case of a duration transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph shall apply only to the first delivery.
7. Each agreement is entered into under the suspensive conditions of sufficient availability of the products concerned.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal When delivering products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the possibility to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons for 14 days. This cooling-off period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and disclosed to the entrepreneur.
2. During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all delivered accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
3. If the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 14 days after receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known by means of the model form. After the consumer has indicated that he wants to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned in a timely manner, for example by means of a proof of shipment.
4. If, after the expiry of the periods referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3, the customer has not indicated that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal or has not returned the product to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
In the case of the provision of services:
1. In the case of the provision of services, the consumer has the possibility to dissolve the agreement without giving reasons for at least 14 days, starting on the day of entering into the agreement.
2. In order to make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will focus on the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur with the offer and/or at the latest at the time of delivery.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of returning the goods shall not exceed his account.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after withdrawal. The condition is that the product has already been received back by the web retailer or conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted. Refund will be made via the same payment method used by the consumer unless the consumer explicitly gives permission for another payment method.
3. In the event of damage to the product due to careless handling by the consumer himself, the consumer is liable for any depreciation of the product.
4. The consumer cannot be held liable for depreciation of the product if the entrepreneur has not provided all legally required information about the right of withdrawal, this must be done before the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
Article 8 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
1. The entrepreneur can exclude the consumer's right of withdrawal for products as described in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a. which have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the specifications of the consumer;
b. which are clearly personal in nature;
(c) which by their nature cannot be returned;
d. which can spoil or age quickly;
e. the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
f. for individual newspapers and periodicals;
g. for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
h. for hygienic products of which the consumer has broken the seal.
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a. concerning accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be carried out on a certain date or during a certain period;
b. the delivery of which has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the cooling-off period has expired;
c. concerning bets and lotteries.
Article 9 - The price
1. During the period of validity stated in the offer, the prices of the offered products and/or services will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
2. By way of derogation from the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur may offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence, with variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any prices quoted are target prices are mentioned in the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if they are the result of legal regulations or provisions.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only permitted if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
a. they are the result of legal regulations or provisions; or
b. the consumer has the power to terminate the contract with effect from the day on which the price increase takes effect.
5. The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services include VAT.
6. All prices are subject to printing and typographical errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typographical errors. In case of printing and typographical errors, the entrepreneur is not obliged to deliver the product according to the incorrect price.
Article 10 - Conformity and Guarantee
1. The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and/or usability and the legal provisions and/or government regulations existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur on the basis of the agreement.
3. Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported in writing to the entrepreneur within 4 weeks after delivery. Return of the products must be in its original packaging and in new condition.
4. The warranty period of the entrepreneur corresponds to the manufacturer's warranty period. However, the entrepreneur is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
5. The warranty does not apply if:
• The consumer has repaired and/or processed the delivered products himself or has had them repaired and/or processed by third parties;
• The delivered products have been exposed to abnormal conditions or otherwise treated carelessly or are contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur and/or have been treated on the packaging;
• The indequary is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has or will make regarding the nature or quality of the materials used.
Article 11 - Delivery and execution
1. The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and executing orders for products and when assessing requests for the provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
3. Subject to what is stated in paragraph 4 of this article, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously but no later than within 30 days, unless the consumer has agreed to a longer delivery period. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the consumer will receive notice of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement at no cost. The consumer is not entitled to compensation.
4. All delivery times are indicative. The consumer cannot derive any rights from any aforementioned periods. Exceeding a period does not entitle the consumer to compensation.
5. In the event of dissolution in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article, the entrepreneur will refund the amount that the consumer has paid as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after dissolution.
6. If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the entrepreneur will make every effort to make a replacement article available. At the latest at the time of delivery, it will be reported in a clear and understandable manner that a replacement item will be delivered. In the case of replacement items, the right of withdrawal cannot be excluded. The costs of a possible return shipment are at the expense of the entrepreneur.
7. The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and announced representative to the entrepreneur, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
Article 12 - Duration transactions: duration, termination and renewal Termination
1. The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for an indefinite period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time with due observance of the agreed termination rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
2. The consumer can terminate an agreement that has been entered into for a detached period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, at any time towards the end of the fixed term, subject to the agreed termination rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
3. The consumer may:
• cancel at all times and not be limited to termination at a certain time or in a certain period;
• at least cancel in the same way as they were entered into by him;
• always cancel with the same notice period as the entrepreneur has stipulated for himself.
1. An agreement that has been entered into for a detached period and that extends to the regular delivery of products (including electricity) or services, may not be tacitly renewed or renewed for a certain period of time.
2. By way of derogation from the previous paragraph, an agreement that has been entered into for a detached period and which extends to the regular delivery of daily news and weekly newspapers and magazines may be tacitly renewed for a fixed period of up to three months, if the consumer can terminate this extended agreement by the end of the extension with a notice period of no more than one month.
3. An agreement that has been entered into for a detached period and that extends to the regular delivery of products or services may only be tacitly renewed for an indefinite period if the consumer may cancel at any time with a notice period of no more than one month and a notice period of no more than three months in case the agreement extends to the regular, but less than once a month, delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines.
4. An agreement with a limited duration to the regular delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) is not tacitly continued and ends automatically after the trial or introductory period.
1. If an agreement has a duration of more than one year, the consumer may terminate the agreement at any time after one year with a notice period of no more than one month, unless reasonableness and fairness oppose termination before the end of the agreed duration.
Article 13 - Payment
1. Insofar as no other agreement has been made, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within 7 working days after the start of the cooling-off period as referred to in Article 6 paragraph 1. In the case of an agreement to provide a service, this period starts after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
2. The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in payment details provided or stated to the entrepreneur without delay.
3. In the event of default by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance.
Article 14 - Complaints procedure
1. The entrepreneur has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within 7 days, after the consumer has found the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a message of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. If the complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute arises that is susceptible to the dispute settlement.
5. In the event of complaints, a consumer must first contact the entrepreneur. If a solution is not reached, the consumer has the possibility to register his complaint via the European ODR platform (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).
6. A complaint does not suspend the obligations of the entrepreneur, unless the entrepreneur indicates otherwise in writing.
7. If a complaint is found to be well-founded by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur will replace or repair the delivered products free of charge.
Article 15 - Disputes
1. Only Dutch law applies to agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions relate. Even if the consumer is resident abroad.
2. The Vienna Sales Convention does not apply.
Article 16 - Additional or derogations
Additional or different provisions from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium.
• Free shipping within NL and Belgium
• Not satisfied? 14 days return right
Privacy & Safety
Newhealing Botanicals cares a lot about your privacy.
We therefore only process data that we need for (improving) our services and handle the information we have collected about you and your use of our services with care. We never make your data available to third parties for commercial purposes.
Below you can read how we process your data, where we store it or have it stored, what security techniques we use and for whom the data is transparent.
Our webshop has been developed with software from Wix.
Personal data that you make available to us for the purpose of our services will be shared with this party. Wix has access to your data to provide us with (technical) support, they will never use your data for any other purpose. Wix is obliged to take appropriate security measures on the basis of the agreement we have concluded with them. These security measures consist of the application of SSL encryption and a strong password policy.
We take web hosting and email services from Wix and Apple. They process personal data on our behalf and do not use your data for their own purposes. However, this party may collect metadata about the use of the services. This is not personal data. Wix and Apple have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent loss and unauthorized use of your personal data. Wix and Apple are obliged to maintain confidentiality under the agreement.
We use the services of Apple software and Google suite for our regular business e-mail traffic. These parties have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent misuse, loss and corruption of your and our data as much as possible. Apple and Google suite do not have access to our mailbox and we handle all our email traffic confidential.
Payment processors To handle (part of) the payments in our webshop, we use the platform of PayPal and Wix payments. PayPal and Wix payments processes your name, address and residence details and your payment details such as your bank account or credit card number. PayPal and Wix payments have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. PayPal and Wix payments reserves the right to use your data to further improve the service and to share (anonymised) data with third parties in this context. PayPal and Wix payments share personal data and information relating to your financial position with credit rating agencies in the event of an application for a deferred payment (credit facility). All the above-mentioned safeguards with regard to the protection of your personal data also apply to the parts of PayPal and Wix payments services for which they engage third parties. PayPal and Wix payments does not store your data for longer than permitted by the legal deadlines.
Shipping and logistics
If you place an order with us, it is our job to have your package delivered to you. We use the services of PostNL. DPD and DHL for carrying out the deliveries. It is therefore necessary that we share your name, address and residence details with PostNL, DPD and DHL. PostNL and DHL only use this data for the purpose of executing the agreement. In the event that PostNL. DPD or DHL engages subcontractors, postnl argues. DPD and DHL also make your data available to these parties.
Invoicing and accounting
We use the services of Wix and Wijnen Administraties to keep track of our administration and accounting. We share your name, address and residence details and details regarding your order. This data is used to administer sales invoices. Your personal data will be sent and stored in a protected manner. Wix is obliged to maintain confidentiality and will treat your data confidentially. Wix and Wijnen Administraties do not use your personal data for purposes other than those described above.
External sales channels
We sell (part of) our items through the platform of Bol.com. If you place an order via this platform, Bol.com will share your order and personal data with us. We use this information to process your order. We handle your data confidentially and have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against loss and unauthorized use.
General purpose of processing
We only use your data for the purpose of our services. This means that the purpose of the processing is always directly related to the order you provide. We do not use your data for (targeted) marketing. If you share data with us and we use this data to contact you at a later date, other than at your request - we will explicitly ask you for permission to do so. Your data will not be shared with third parties, other than to comply with accounting and other administrative obligations. These third parties are all obliged to maintain confidentiality on the basis of the agreement between them and us or an oath or legal obligation.
Automatically collected data
Data that is automatically collected by our website is processed with the aim of further improving our services. This data (e.g. your IP address, web browser and operating system) is not personal data.
Cooperation in tax and criminal investigations
Where applicable, Newhealing Botanicals may be required by law to share your data in connection with government tax or criminal investigations. In such a case, we are forced to share your data, but we will oppose this within the possibilities offered by the law.
We keep your data for as long as you are our client. This means that we keep your customer profile until you indicate that you no longer wish to use our services. If you indicate this to us, we will also take this as a forgetful request. Due to applicable administrative obligations, we must keep invoices with your (personal) data, so we will keep this data for as long as the applicable period runs. However, employees no longer have access to your client profile and documents that we have produced as a result of your assignment.
Under applicable Dutch and European legislation, you as a data subject have certain rights with regard to the personal data processed by or on our behalf. We explain below what rights these are and how you can invoke these rights. In principle, in order to prevent misuse, we only send copies and copies of your data to your e-mail address already known to us. In the event that you wish to receive the data at another e-mail address or, for example, by post, we will ask you to identify yourself. We keep records of completed requests, in the case of a forget request we administer anonymised data. You will receive all copies and copies of data in the data format that we use within our systems. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority at any time if you suspect that we are using your personal data in the wrong way.
Right of access
You always have the right to view the data that we process or have processed that relate to your person or can be traced back to you. You can make a request to that effect to our contact person for privacy matters. You will then receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a copy of all data with an overview of the processors who have this data, stating the category under which we have stored this data, at the e-mail address known to us.
Right of rectification
You always have the right to have the data that we process or have processed that relate to your person or can be traced back to you adjusted. You can make a request to that effect to our contact person for privacy matters. You will then receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a confirmation that the data has been adjusted at the e-mail address known to us.
Right to restriction of processing
You always have the right to limit the data that we process or have processed that relate to your person or can be traced back to you. You can make a request to that effect to our contact person for privacy matters. You will then receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a confirmation at the e-mail address known to us that the data will no longer be processed until you remove the restriction.
Right to portability
You always have the right to have the data that we process or have processed that relate to your person or can be traced back to you carried out by another party. You can make a request to that effect to our contact person for privacy matters. You will then receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you copies or copies of all data about you that we have processed or have been processed by other processors or third parties on our behalf. In all likelihood, in such a case we will no longer be able to continue the service, because the secure linking of data files can no longer be guaranteed.
Right to object and other rights
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by or on behalf of Newhealing Botanicals. If you object, we will immediately stop the data processing pending the processing of your objection. If your objection is well-founded, we will make copies and/or copies of data that we process (or have processed) available to you and then permanently stop the processing. You also have the right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making or profiling. We do not process your data in such a way that this right applies. If you believe that this is the case, please contact our contact person for privacy matters.
Through our website, cookies are placed by the American company Google, as part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to keep track and get reports on how visitors use the website. This processor may be obliged to provide access to this data on the basis of applicable laws and regulations. We collect information about your surfing behaviour and share this data with Google. Google can interpret this information in conjunction with other datasets and thus track your movements on the Internet. Google uses this information to offer targeted advertisements (Adwords) and other Google services and products, among other things.
Newhealing Botanicals, Afd. privacy
T: 06 27050557
Contact us for enquiries.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments
Any information presented on this website is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any medical problem or psychological disorder and is not intended as a substitute for seeking professional health care advice and services. Newhealing Botanicals does not provide any medical services and strongly advises that you seek professional advice/help as appropriate before making any health decision.
Any information about the properties of crystals, botanicals such as flowers and plants and/or energy healing is for reference only. It is a combination of research on how these may have been used by different cultures today and throughout history, and from our own personal experience. Newhealing Botanicals does not recommend using crystals, botanicals and/or energy healing as a substitute for conventional medical (or psychological) treatment and we do not claim they cure or heal medical conditions. Please always listen to the advice of your medical professional and only use crystals as complimentary in addition to medical treatment.
All products are made or sold directly by Newhealing Botanicals. Keep all our products away from open flames. Our body oils are not suitable for burners, vaporizers etc. Keep all our products away from children. Our products are not suitable for consumption.